Dear PDI fans,
Today we’re releasing another version of the Pentaho Data Integration Community Edition (a.k.a. Kettle) : version 3.2.0-Milestone 1.
This is built on the trunk source code in subversion, revision 10101.
A lot of things have changed as can be seen by the massive amount of new steps in the “Experimental step category”, but we also added new things like:
- Visualization improvements: hop color scheme augmented with mini-icons over hops, tooltips (more intuitive)
- New job entries
- Imported Formula step using libformula
- Imported Reservoir Sampling step
- Improvements in existing steps (Table Output, etc)
- Huge pile of bug fixes
- Performance enhancements
- Dynamic clustering (headless-XML only)
The release notes are here.
WARNING: Although this is a fairly stable build, we do not recommend that you use this to run anything in production nor do we provide support for it. We do recommend that you file bug reports in case you find anything is wrong with 3.2.0-M1.
Until next time,