Dear Kettle friends,
Will Gorman and Mike D’Amour, Senior Developers at Pentaho, are presenting Pentaho’s Google integration work at the Google I/O Developer Conference. (at the Sandbox area to be specific) Yesterday, Pentaho announced that much.
Here are a few of the integration points:
- Google maps dashboard (available in the Pentaho BI server you can download)
- A new Google Docs step was created for Pentaho Data Integration Enterprise Edition
- Running (AVI, 30MB) the Pentaho BI server on Android
- A new Google Analytics step was created for Pentaho Data Integration Enterprise Edition
- Since version 2.0, the Pentaho BI server depends heavily on Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
To top that off, Will twittered about this new Lego bar-chart + logo they created for the conference:
We are all soooo proud of them!
Until next time,