Just a quick update on the Kettle 4.0 logging architecture.
Glad it’s finally arrived…
- Log separation between objects (transformations, jobs, …) on the same server
- Central logging store infrastructure
- Logging data lineage so we know where each log row comes from
- Incremental log updates from the central log store
- Color coding
- Log update Pause/continue
Until next time,
P.S. Sorry about the audio hickups. They come from a trans-coding issue somewhere. I don’t have time to chase/fix it. It’s not that important.