Hello Pentaho fans,
The organisers of the Devoxx conference have been so kind as to invite Pentaho to do a full (2×75 minutes) university session. Devoxx takes place in the Metropolis cinema complex in Antwerp (formerly known as Javapolis) from November 16-20th. The session I’ll be doing is titled:
This will take place on November 17th 13:30-16:30.
Because of the length of the session, the topic is the full Pentaho stack:
- Introduction to Pentaho : project & company
- The Pentaho BI Platform overview
- Pentaho Analyses (OLAP) a.k.a Mondrian.
- Pentaho Reporting a.k.a JFreeReport
- Pentaho Data Integration (ETL) a.k.a. Kettle
- Pentaho Data Mining a.k.a. Weka
- Pentaho Metadata
- Recap, useful links, etc.
Java code samples and demos will be given for each topic.
See you all in Antwerp!